Who cares whether you’ve been naughty or nice this year? Not UK phone and accessory retailer MobileFun.co.uk, that’s for sure. Because the team there has been kind enough to pass along one shiny new Nexus 4 for us to give away (indiscriminately) to one lucky UK reader. MobileFun sells the latest in mobile tech all year round, but if Santa didn’t give you everything you wanted, there’s a good chance it’s on sale over there, so do go check it out. Not until you’ve entered the competition by leaving a comment of course. Good luck!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won’t increase your likelihood of winning.
- This contest is open to all UK residents — aged 18 years or over! Sorry, we don’t make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will receive one (1) new Nexus 4. Service does not come included with the prize.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Mobilefun.co.uk and Engadget / AOL UK are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until 30th of December, 2012 at 23:59 GMT. Good luck!
Article source: http://www.engadget.com/2012/12/27/engadget-uk-giveaway-win-a-nexus-4-courtesy-of-mobilefun/
Tags: GMT, UK