December 26, 2012, 6:08 PM — Here’s how you can download the Google Chrome app free for your iPad, iPhone, iPad mini or iPod Touch.
Download the Google Chrome App Free From iTunes
1. Go to the Google Chrome app preview page in iTunes.
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini with iTunes to install the Google Chrome app.
Download the Google Chrome App Free From the iOS App Store
1. Open the App Store on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini.
2. Search for “Google Chrome” (without the quotes).
3. Tap the Free button to download the app and install it on your iOS device.
Here’s a description and screenshot of Google Chrome for iOS devices:
“Browse fast with Chrome, now available on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Sign in to sync your personalized Chrome experience from your computer, and bring it with you anywhere you go.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
• Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history. “
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
One box for everything
Type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and web pages.
Thumbnails of your top sites
Access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab.
Don’t want pages you visit to show up in your web history? Choose incognito mode for private browsing.
Google Chrome warns you if you’re about to visit a suspected phishing, malware or otherwise unsafe website.
The Dev channel has been updated to 18.0.1025.3 for Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome Frame. This build contains the following updates:
- Those already running dev channel will be automatically updated.
Article source: http://www.neowin.net/news/google-chrome-18010253